I can't believe it's been so long since I've written. My sincere apologies.
So, I'm starting a club. Basically, if you have ever shared the Gospel in your sleep, you're in it. That's right. It happened to me. You see, the other night, I was looking at AweStar Peru updates before I went to bed. Somehow I ended up dreaming that I was on a mission trip. Oddly enough, we traveled to wherever we were going, and we happened to arrive at my basement, but I guess it really wasn't MY basement, because there were Asian people inside watching TV. So, I guess we were in Asia somewhere? Anyway, I walked in and began to share the Gospel with the people inside. I talked about how man had sinned against God, so man was separated from God, and how Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead to allow man's reconciliation with God. Unfortunately, that's as far as I got. I woke up after that. Interesting, huh?
That's all for now, but hopefully more to come before (and after) camp!
So, I'm starting a club. Basically, if you have ever shared the Gospel in your sleep, you're in it. That's right. It happened to me. You see, the other night, I was looking at AweStar Peru updates before I went to bed. Somehow I ended up dreaming that I was on a mission trip. Oddly enough, we traveled to wherever we were going, and we happened to arrive at my basement, but I guess it really wasn't MY basement, because there were Asian people inside watching TV. So, I guess we were in Asia somewhere? Anyway, I walked in and began to share the Gospel with the people inside. I talked about how man had sinned against God, so man was separated from God, and how Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead to allow man's reconciliation with God. Unfortunately, that's as far as I got. I woke up after that. Interesting, huh?
That's all for now, but hopefully more to come before (and after) camp!
No comments:
Post a Comment